Ashlee Glazer

Ashlee has traveled around the globe as a Global Ambassador for Smith Cult. For her part she was able to provide education and training to salon partners who hosted events and demonstrated the services at Marie Claire London. Ashlee still draws from this knowledge in her professional work. Ashlee Glazer has been my beauty partner for as long I can recall. Our work has taken us to various areas of the industry, from the counters up to red carpet. My regular clients and Celebrities Weddings motivate me and inspire me with new ideas and tips to share as a life and beauty expert. The best option to wind down my day is to spend time with family or friends at an outdoor table. My goal is to bring together my talents and the community in order to provide a place where I can engage and educate people using my creative talents. Ashlee Glaser is a make-up expert for celebrities and a beauty expert on air. She helps women achieve confidence and strength through expression of their own. She inspires women to feel comfortable and confident in taking on the world by doing what she does. The couple who were born on May 12, were Harry and Jennifer Glazer, sister to Kyle (21) picked Goshen because when I stepped on campus I felt it was the right place I needed to be. I was attracted to the environment on campus and the team dynamic. A coach named P. Ryan helped me make my decision. National and state championships were the most memorable sports event for me as a spectator.

 Ashla Taylor  Ashlee Glazer Ashlee a s Glazer  Ashlee d h  Glazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Geri Halliwell and Jenny Taft feet legs

Antonia Michalsky and Antonia Thomas